September 2019 – Current
- Pursuing an M.S. in Computer Science with a B.A. in Computer Science and Mathematics.
- Teaching: CS 124 (Data Structures and Algorithms).
- Selected coursework († indicates graduate-level): Operating Systems (CS 161), Randomized Algorithms† (CS 223), Computational Learning Theory† (CS 228), Compilers (CS 153), Honors Abstract Algebra (Math 55a), Honors Real and Complex Analysis (Math 55b).
Software Engineering Intern at Scale AI
- Future winter internship.
Architecture Intern at Nvidia
June 2020 – August 2020
- Future summer internship.
Undergraduate Researcher at Predictive Medicine Group
December 2019 – June 2020
- Conducted research in medical informatics under Ben Reis (Harvard Medical School), using predictive modeling to predict suicide risk based on intelligent medical histories.
Coauthor at American Association of Physics Teachers
April 2018 – Current
- Co-wrote an upcoming physics book with Branislav Kisačanin, F=ma Contests: 2011-2019 Solutions Manual.
- Provided detailed solutions for nine years of past F=ma contests to encourage physics interest among high school students.
- Signed publishing contract with the American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT), preprint available online.
Computer Science Instructor at AlphaStar Academy
December 2017 – April 2020
- Taught advanced algorithms and data structures (USACO Platinum) and AIME-level (national math competition) mathematics to talented high school students across the nation.
- Developed academic materials in algorithms, combinatorics, and geometry for future summer programs and online courses.
Mathematics Researcher at PRIMES-USA
January 2018 – December 2018
- Conducted research in extremal and randomized combinatorics under the mentorship of Tanya Khovanova (MIT).
- Studied quasirandom permutations using flag algebras and semidefinite programming techniques.
- Presented at the PRIMES conference, submitted to research competitions (Regeneron STS winner) and the Electronic Journal of Combinatorics.
- International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI): Gold Medalist (2018, 2019), 7th place globally
- Google Hash Code: World Finalist, 7th place team out of over 100,000 students and professionals
- Facebook Hacker Cup: Round 3 Finalist (2018, 2019), placed 69th globally among all programmers
- Google Code Jam: Round 3 Finalist (2018, 2019)
- PicoCTF: Winner (2018), ranked 6th
- Mathematical Olympiad Program (MOP): Participant (2017), IMO team selection group (2017, 2018)
- USA Math Olympiad (USAMO): Honorable Mention (2017), top 24 in nation
- U.S. Physics Team: Invitee (2017, 2018, 2019)
- USA Physics Olympiad (USAPhO): Gold Medalist (2017, 2018, 2019)
- National YoungArts Foundation: Winner in Classical Music (2018, 2019)
- JDR Viola Competition: Grand prize winner, performed with a professional orchestra (2019)
- Texas All-State Symphony Orchestra: Principal Violist (2017), Co-Principal (2016, 2018)