- Rustpad, self-hosted online collaborative code editor.
- Rpt, photorealistic path tracer for rendering 3D scenes.
- Crepe, compiled Datalog language in Rust used by security researchers.
- FastSeg, real-time semantic segmentation models for autonomous vehicles.
- Set with Friends, modern website for playing Set online (400k+ users).
I have worked at Scale AI, building infrastructure for a world-class ML team; Nvidia, researching state-of-the-art deep learning models for computer vision tasks; and Harvard Medical School, analyzing clinical data to identify patients at risk of suicide. I have also written a physics book and published peer-reviewed math research.
At Harvard, I am a teaching fellow for upper-level computer science classes. I also play viola in the Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra and chamber music groups. I was a YoungArts award winner in classical music, served as principal viola of the Texas All-State Symphony Orchestra, and was an invited soloist with a professional orchestra.
I am a competitive programmer. I won two gold medals representing the US at the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI), placing 7th globally. I also ranked highly in the USAMO and USAPhO, and I currently compete on Harvard's ICPC team.
I have written and tested problems for large national and international programming competitions, including the following:
- USA Computing Olympiad (USACO)
- National Olympiad in Informatics Philippines (NOI.PH)
- PWSH Programming Contest
- HackerEarth CodeStar Contest
My advanced algorithm and data structure library is available here. If you are looking for tutoring, I have previously taught recorded courses with Alphastar Academy for motivated students aiming to perform at a high level in programming competitions.
Current (Spring 2021)
- CS 221: Computational Complexity (project)
- Math 132: Differential Topology (notes)
- MIT 6.824: Distributed Systems Engineering
- MIT 6.838: Shape Analysis (project)
- Math 55a: Studies in Algebra and Group Theory (notes)
- Math 55b: Studies in Real and Complex Analysis (notes)
- Math 118r: Dynamical Systems (project)
- Stat 210: Graduate Probability I (notes)
- CS 153: Compilers
- CS 161: Operating Systems
- CS 223: Random Processes and Algorithms (project)
- CS 228: Computational Learning Theory (notes, project)
- CS 252r: PL/AI Graduate Seminar (notes, project)
- CS 263: Systems Security (project)
- MIT 6.837: Computer Graphics (project)
- Music 189r: Chamber Music Performance