I enjoy programming and am usually working on side projects. From experiments to full-fledged products, these include web applications, machine learning algorithms, programming language tools, systems, computer graphics, and music-related software.
My academic interests are in algorithms, machine learning, and programming languages. I was a teaching fellow for CS 124 (Data Structures and Algorithms) in Spring 2020, taught by Michael Mitzenmacher. I will also be a teaching fellow for CS 182 (Artificial Intelligence) in the Fall.
As a way to give back to the community, I coauthored an upcoming physics book for high school students with Branislav Kisačanin, a computer vision expert at Nvidia. The preprint is available online here.
In high school, I won two gold medals representing the US at the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI), ranking 7th globally. Currently, I am the top-rated competitor on Harvard's ICPC team, which placed 3rd at the North American Championship.
I have written and tested problems for major national and international programming competitions, including the following:
- USA Computing Olympiad (USACO)
- National Olympiad in Informatics Philippines (NOI.PH)
- PWSH Programming Contest
- HackerEarth CodeStar Contest
In addition, I maintain an advanced algorithm and data structure library available here. If you are looking for tutoring, I teach online and summer camp courses with Alphastar Academy for motivated students aiming to perform at a high level in programming competitions.
- Math 55a: Studies in Algebra and Group Theory (notes)
- CS 223: Random Processes and Algorithms (project)
- CS 153: Compilers
- Expos 20: Work: Culture, Power and Control
- Music 10a: Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra
- Math 55b: Studies in Real and Complex Analysis (notes)
- CS 228: Computational Learning Theory (notes, project)
- CS 161: Operating Systems
- Gen Ed 1051: Deductive Logic and Argument
- Music 10b: Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra
- Music 189r: Chamber Music Performance
- CS 124: Data Structures and Algorithms (Teaching Fellow)